Re: Damp issue & advice on products for decorative concrete

Hello,
(1) The look you're trying to achieve seems to be a polished cement.  We do have a decorative polished cement coating which we are planning to put online this month.   

Otherwise, Arcacolours simply tints the concrete your would be laying.  Other than the colour, it would not change the aspect and look of the concrete.  However, you can obtain just about any nuance of colour you wish by dosing the Arcacolour added to your concrete powder (see  product data sheet ).  The powder dye is added to the dry content of your cement mix (see our  application video for explanations of adding Arcacolours). The colour might fade in time when applied to an outside surface subject to a lot of sun.

(2) Arcadamp is micro-porous and will allow the substrate to breathe.  Applied on the inside wall, it seems to be perfect for the problem you're describing.  As far as the joist is concerned, there are many solutions but I would need a more detailed explanation in order to recommend the best solution.  Do you have (or can you make) pictures of the area concerned?  You can apply Arcawood   which will protect the joist itself from water penetration, damp and damage .  But I'm wondering if the you shouldn't also waterproof the surrounding (and problem) areas to attack and solve the problem at its source.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further queries.

P. Albanese

We are the leading manufacturer and distributor of waterproofing, damp proofing, decorating and cleaning products for building renovation, preservation and decoration.

女人在产前产后,不仅身材会发生很大变化丰胸产品,就连乳房也不可避免的走样了。所以在产后胸部保养也是很重要的产后丰胸,好产后胸部保养,能预防产后乳房出现下垂、缩小的症状丰胸食物,效果好的话对产后丰胸也很有帮助。每个新妈妈都应该学习一下产后胸部怎么保养方法,这样才能令胸部挺拔迷人产后胸部下垂

Damp issue? With many plans, if self-assessment is live now then with many of the plans which always trying to show at most for best essay writing service uk. Will you start to choose these plans and the whole starting process is really good.

I expected to put you that tad of word to express gratefulness as prior to with respect to the great methods you have examined on this site. It's absolutely immensely altruistic with you in giving broadly all that various individuals might have sold as a digital book to acquire some benefit for themselves, and specifically since you might have attempted it in the occasion you chose. These thoughts moreover worked like a fabulous method to understand that another person have a comparative craving a lot of like my own to sort out great arrangement more regarding this issue. Positively there are a huge number of more pleasurable occasions ahead for the individuals who read cautiously your blog entry.
Many Moneylenders will tell you that they offer the best loans with the best interest and have the best repayment package authorised money lender Singapore. But are they really the best? What would you consider to be the best? Because at Soon Seng Credit, we regard honesty as the best policy, and we would like to think that we have been and will be, honoring and applying that policy in our daily operations.